More Gear for More Funs!

It's time to fancy it up a bit.  I own a number of wetsuits now, but only one swimming/triathlon wetsuit.  It's an entry-level model which was fine when I bought it, but now chafes the back of my neck.  My surf wetsuits are more comfortable but don't cut the water or allow as much shoulder movement for swimming.  So I figured, it's time to spring for a new one - and also time to step it up and go mid-range.

I ended up buying the 2XU R:2 triathlon wetsuit.  It has thicker forearms and "catch-panels" to help catch more water per stroke.  We'll see how it feels soon enough!  Originally I wasn't going to buy a new wetsuit so soon, but with Alcaztraz coming up in two weeks, I figured it'd be nice to have a new, more comfortable suit before then.



This suit, along with the cap I just bought should keep me warm and buoyant during the swim.  Can't wait to get my new toy!

0 comments :: More Gear for More Funs!

Post a Comment