A Spectacularly Brilliant Idea!

Ziploc bag.  Swimming.  I am not sure how this did not occur to me earlier.  I previously had an issue with writing down notes for each swim session for all of the different sets and exercises that were scheduled.  For a while, each swim session was relatively short and the number of different sets were somewhat limited and I brought in a piece of note paper with my instructions.  Within one or two laps, the paper would be soaking wet and ink would be bleeding everywhere.  This worked for a while since I was able to remember and memorize what sets and exercises were scheduled, and even the wet ink gave me enough clues to jog my memory.  Now, however, with longer sets, more variety of sets and longer swim sessions, remembering or attempting to memorize all of my instructions became damn near impossible. 
 
Then the light bulb moment.  Use my sandwich bags, put my notes in one, and voila - waterproof notes!  No problems remembering sets and timing, no issues with wet, bleeding ink.  I never go swimming without my ziploc bag!  Now, if only I can be so good about remembering my Garmin...
 
Brilliant!

0 comments :: A Spectacularly Brilliant Idea!

Post a Comment