More on Nutrition... Eating "Athletically"

There are many articles and much research done extolling the benefits of eating a number of small, light meals rather than one big heavy meal.  I've taken that idea to heart.  My "lunch" starts off with snacking at 11:00am, and, depending on whether or not I have an evening swim session scheduled, I may continue eating right up to 7:00pm.  Even with no extra food for swim session, I may not stop eating until 4:00pm.

Most of the food, as discussed in my previous post, is healthy fare.  But when you want to splurge a little bit on snacks, and a little bit of splurging is not a bad thing, then you should do so in an "athletic" sort of way.

My snack today, athletic hello pandas!

0 comments :: More on Nutrition... Eating "Athletically"

Post a Comment